Welcome to the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party!
Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to be hosting this weeks edition of Dishing It & Digging It. My July has been filled with hot days, garden harvests and sweet drinks so far! The warmest season of the year is certainly in full swing, and I'm loving every minute of it. These lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer are best enjoyed on the porch or a hammock. Don't you agree? This week, I've been spending a large amount of time enjoying my flower garden and home grown veggies.
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) If you're unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.
- You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects & Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, you are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on social media for promotional purposes.