Welcome to the 99th linkup of the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
So glad you could join us!
Here's a quick recap of my week, since Christine has some news to share with y'all. :)
First up, I showed you how I finished up my Hair Tools Organizer!
Yay! I love having all my hair stuff in one place instead of scattered!
Did everyone survive the Memorial Holiday? Hope so! I have a lot of news to share so I am going to jump right in and recap my week and give you the 2 pieces of news we need to share with you about the link party.
I shared some Garden Photos and giving a Late Spring Garden Tour
|LATE SPRING GARDEN TOUR|
I re-used those stunning blooms in a Tablescape
|RUSTIC & REFINED TABLESCAPE|
That's the bad news. Heather will participate one more time as a host, then it's off to the golf course to enjoy their summer. The good news is we have a new co-host a lot of you may be familiar with already.
It should! Vanessa from DIY 180 is going to be joining us as a co-host. If some of you are not familiar with her, then please hop over to her blog and show her some love, like I know you can! Welcome to the nut house Vanessa! Ok, let's talk Features from last week's party.
Now for the rules:
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) If you're unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.
- You can link up: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, your are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on Social Media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.